8 Ways "Game of Thrones" is like Being a Parent
- Like Jaime Lannister, you wish you had another hand.
- You think you're going to have a fun party, but it turns into a messy nightmare.
- Before scaling the Wall, you have to make sure your team is tight.
- You think they don't understand you, but they're getting every word.
- When you smell a tantrum coming, take the high road.
- Don't force your kid to sign up for things they're just not that interested in doing.
- Public meltdowns often feel like a bear fight, and everyone watching is cheering for it to rip you to shreds.
- Don't treat your toddler like a king.
:Click Here To Read More: